Saturday, October 30, 2010

TTM Eli Wallach Success and bonus

Who is Eli Wallach you ask?  Why only one of the best western actors of all time and one of the oldest working actors in the world!!  You may remember him as Tuco from the Good, the Bad and the Ugly or Calvera from the Magnifcent Seven.

I sent this  customs on 10/18/210 to Eli Wallach and recieved it back today 10/30/10.

I love that fact that Mr. Wallach writes all over the card.  Labeling one of his most famous characcters and the movie it's from and the nice customization.

Bonus one is he signed the back as well.


I also found this bonus in the envelope.



It's too bad it got smudged but nice none the less.  I thought for a second I had gotten a Kate Winslet auto too but then I realized it was just another label by Eli.  I'm not sure what it says above Kate's name. "Late"?  is Kate Winslet dead?

Here's the envelope.


He or his secretary even added 10 cents in stamps even though I know it didn't need it.

Address used
Eli Wallach
90 Riverside Dr.
New York, NY 10024

Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment