Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Congrats to Alomar and Blyleven

I couldn't find it anywhere on the sports news pages so I went to the source.  The Baseball HOF website.

Roberto Alomar (2nd try) and Bert Blyleven (14th try) were elected into the Baseball HOF today, along with baseball exec Pat Gillick.



I know a lot of people are saying it's about time Blyleven got in so congrats.

Barry Larkin and Jack Morris came up a little short and long time ballot memebers Don Mattingly and Dale Murphy only got about 12% so I don't see either of them ever getting in.

Lots of guys won't be here next year like the only Brewers rep, at least early in his career, BJ Surhoff, and Harold Baines.

Juan Gonzalez barely made it to a second chance.  As any nominee that doens't get 5% or 30 votes is removed from future ballots. 

Enter my Super Bowl contest you losers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment