Monday, January 31, 2011

Cheap Break over at Cardboard Collections!!!


Down on your luck?  No cash for your habit?  Well Colbey over at Cardboard Collections is holding another one of his poor man's group breaks.  For nine bucks for most teams, some are even cheaper, that includes shipping, you get to pick your team, well what's left. He's breaking 3 boxes of fairly cheap but not unattractive boxes.  Well at least one box is cheap, the others maybe not so cheap. I don't know.

A great way to get some players and teams you collect and you might even get lucky and get a hit.
Check it out.


Yo this contest has been pimped.  Got a contest? Want it pimped?  Hell I'm sure I want to enter if it ain't to difficult.  Let me know, drop me a line, leave a comment.  I ain't too proud to pimp another man's contest.



1 comment: