Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Only 4 More days to Enter almost the easiest Super Bowl Contest in the Blogoteria

We've only got a month left of football. Four more weekends and then I have to start doing things around the house on Sundays again.  So far only 7 have entered and thanks to the new stat option on the dashboard I know you guys are looking.  I'm not even asking you to be followers, although that would be nice, or pimp my contest, again that would be nice, I just want you to tell me who's going to win.  Go to my contest post to enter.

Remember add who you think they'll beat and the final score in case everybody picks the Pats, we all know the Seahawks are going to take it down, and just in case nobody guesses right, although I'm sure a few will, I will put all the names in the hat and draw a winner from all the entries either way.  Up for grabs a complete set of 2010 Topps Rookie of the Week Redemption cards thanks to Don's Sportcards of Anchorage Alaska, sorry he doesn't have a website.

No more excuses ENTER already.  Remember you have until Noon Alaska time.  That's 4pm on the East Coast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment