Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2009 Topps Baseball Update & Highlights Box Break





Howdy all,






Maybe someday someone will read this but until that day...






Anywho, I just got 2 Jumbo Boxes of 2009 Topps Update.






So here's what I got:





Vladimier Guerero Career Best Auto


Ryan Perry Career Quest Auto








Jimmie Fox Legends of the Game Team Letter Patch #d to 50







Pee Wee Reese Legends of the Game Team Letter Patch #d to 50












And That's It!! For a box that exclaims 1 Auto and 2 Relics per box I got gipped. It doesn't say ! auto and 2 relic on Average!! It says 1 Auto and 2 Relics exclaimation Point!! Literally.







The first box I opened was fine with the 1 and 2 and the odd thing was the the two replica letters where in the same pack??!!?? I don't know if this is the way it all is or not. I was excited for a while till I opened the rest of the box thinking I might get another relic and that the double insertion was an error.







The second box was very disappointing with only the one auto in it.
I mean that's the whole reason to buy the jumbo box is to get the 2 and 1.
Enough bitching on to the rest of the box.




I got 3 variation cards Tris Speaker, Babe Ruth, and Rogers Hornsby




















The 2 box topper Rookie Refactors where  Xavier Paul  and  P.J. Walters






I also got 3 black parallels numbered to 58, 20 gold number to 2009, 20 Ring of Honors, 20 topps towns with 10 gold, 20 propoganda cards, and 20 legends of the game.

Plus about 900 baseball cards. I haven't put the set together yet but i'm hoping to get 2 complete sets.

I have to say I'm pretty disappointed in the product especially with the two missing relics. I don't think topps counts the black cards as rellic inserts. I know I don't and it would be pretty crappy if they did. I'm email Topps customer service to voice my disapproval.


Well collect on! I've been surfing and there are a few other box breaks of this product out there. They did much better than I.



No comments:

Post a Comment