Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My pack of Topps Tribute break

About a month ago, I got paid, I had worked a ton of overtime and been in the field for most of it.  So I got back bought a box of something I can't remember what it was probably prestige or something and a pack of Tribute.  This is the first time I've ever bought a pack of something that expensive.  But I figured what the hell I love high end sticker autos!!

So one pack  = $50 = 5 cards.

Here they are.


My one base card Ryan Howard.  I think the base cards in this release should be the most expensive since you only get one, or maybe I got lucky and got 2 205 cards.



Mr. Nolan Ryan and some guy named Pujols, is he any good?


A nice card to add to my Milwaukee Braves collection.  Warren Spahn #d to 399.

And

Darryl, DDDDAAAAARRRRRRRRYYYYYLLLLL.  A nice Strawberry Jersey Auto #d to 99.

Not a terrible pack especially with the Strawberry auto.  A yount triple relic would have been nicer at least for me.

2 comments:

  1. So $50 is worth it. My dealer has them for $60, a box for $300, seems very steep. Are you guaranteed an auto per pack?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So $50 is worth it. My dealer has them for $60, a box for $300, seems very steep. Are you guaranteed an auto per pack?

    ReplyDelete