Tuesday, October 5, 2010

TTM Bob Uecker Success Failure

I know your saying Success Failure what the??!!??!?

Any who I sent out a few customs about a month ago here they are.

Anyways for those of you who don't want to follow the link I sent Mr. Baseball Bob Uecker a custom card to sign.  I sent it to Miller Park and here's what I got back.


Yep it's my custom back unsigned.  So that's the failure but I did get this nice letter.


Which begs the question just what is Mr. Uecker authorized to sign???

And they did send me this too.


I get my addresses from http://www.fanmail.biz/ and looking through the feedback for Bob he has or rather the Brewers have been sending this auto picture out for over 5 years.  It's not a presigned as its a silver ink on the photo.  Could be Autopenned.  The letter says it was personally signed by Uecker himself but who knows.  The autos on all the photos look too perfect.  They're not all in the exact same spot but look way too nice and identical.  You would expect a little variation in the sig if he was signing tons of these over and over.

Here's the envelope for those who care over at fanbiz where I'm leaving feedback for this success/failure.


The site also lists an alternate address in Milwaukee so I might resend my custom to that address to see if I can get it signed it'll only cost me a buck.

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment