Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Come on now you know you want too...Cheap Break announcment Deux

Yo, Yo, Yo, Yep I'm back again. You can call me the Group Break Pimp!  One last time to tell you about the cheap group break over at Cardboard Collections.  I was just over there and there are still 12 teams up for grabs.  I'm not talking about the scrub teams either, the Cubs, the Red Sox, the Tigers are all still up for grabs along with others.  Hell there's still some great $5 teams too. 

Go here to check it out.. Cardboard Collection's May cheap group break!!!

And Colbey's added a bonus blaster already.  Hell if enough people sign up there's a bonus box to be thrown in as well.   Do it!!
Pimp out!

1 comment:

  1. So many group breaks, so little money to go around I suppose. Thanks for the plug (again).

    ReplyDelete