Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Second jumbo box of 2012 Topps football

As promised and way late are my hits from second box of Topps Football Jumbos.  I picked this up at Trade Night at Bosco's earlier this month. Mainly it was to get more tickets for their pack drawing which was worth over $780. And like I posted earlier I didn't win, but neither did anyone else.

So I won't bore you with any fluff just the hits.

First up we have the golds.

And Eli's Ring of Honor card.  This might not seem like a hit, but I'm not too sure how hard these are to hit.  This is my second jumbo, but I've also opened a blaster and few random packs and this is the first Ring of Honor card I pulled.  And last year I opened a ton of 2011 Football and never pulled the Aaron Rodgers Ring of Honor card.

This box also had a little more color in the parallel department.
I got me one camo parallel. I don't know why I like these so much, but they're pretty cool and numbered to 399.



I also got a black Darrelle Revis parallel.  I hope the poor guy is alright last I heard he had a concussion.

My rookie patch card was this LaMichael James.  I know the relic is only player worn at an event were they get the rookies to put on as many jerseys as possible, but man they look so nice with a dual color and stitched seam.

Hmm this card looks familiar.  Yep another Ahmad Bradshaw auto.  


And my other auto was a Matt Kalil rookie auto.

So there you go.

And I found out I'm leaving Monday for another and hopefully last work trip of the year.  I'll be gone from the 17th till no later than the 27th, but who knows.  I apologize for not getting my act together for some trading, but once I get back I'll be free and clear.

cb out.

5 comments:

  1. I am a few cards short of a set, any chance you could help me out with these?
    21
    31
    77
    88
    130
    132
    143
    147
    177
    178
    194
    201
    216
    280
    385
    440

    I also like that Kalil auto if it is for trade - I collect USC players.

    Let me know and thanks, Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey did you pull...? Who am I kidding, I don't collect football. It's still fun to see what others pull though! Have a safe trip my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you get back drop me an e-mail as I still need a handful of cards to round out my set...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man.....they must've got Ahmad Bradshaw to sign like 10,000 of these cards because I have been seeing them pop up everywhere.

    ReplyDelete