Friday, October 12, 2012

Marvel Super Heroes Lego Mini Figures: Wolverine's Chopper Showdown


I couldn't resist picking up my first lego set.  Lego scored the Marvel license this year there were a couple of minifigures I really wanted to add to the collection, the first being Wolverine.  I saw the Wolverine's Chopper Showdown laying on a mostly bare shelf in a Target and figured what the hell.  It was the last one and there were no blind packs to be had so I bit the bullet and bought my first set.  

As you can see you get three mini figures.
Magneto has two faces.  Angry and ...
Constipated.
I do love the detailing of the higher end minifigures with decaling on the back.
\
Next up we have the bad ass Deadpool


He comes with a cool sword holder.

And again has detailing on the back.

And of course there's Logan.
Wolverine also has two faces you can choose from.  Angry and...
Constipated.
I love the back of Wolverine. You can see his mask just waiting to be pulled over his head.

I haven't found time to put the motorcycle or helicopter together yet. But when and if I do I'll post it.

1 comment:

  1. The Deadpool figure seems to be the star of the bunch to me, but you are right about Wolverine's mask on the back, that is a cool detail.

    ReplyDelete