Tuesday, November 20, 2012

TTM Success Kayla Harrison Olympic Judo Gold Medalist


I sent to Kayla Harrison, American Olympic Judo Gold Medalist, back in October when I sent to Misty May-Trenor and Richard Petty.  Just got this back yesterday afternoon.  

For all the bitching I do about Topps there is sometimes when Topps gets it oh so right and their Olympic card set this year is one of those times.  And I know that there is an official autograph set, but these cards are great for TTM's and I know there are a few other people out there working on the set.

I was lucky enough to have the gold foil parallel card for Kayla.  So I sent that along with a nice letter and SASE.   She was nice enough to send one of her own cards as well.  It took me a second to figure out what the other stuff was under her name.  It's the Olympic rings and the word Champ.





TTM Stats
Date Sent: 10/10/12
Date Recieved 11/19/12

Address used:
Kayla Harrison
19 New Salem Street 
Wakefield, MA 01880



Thanks Kayla!!



No comments:

Post a Comment