Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Don't make him angry....you wouldn't like him when he's angry



Love him or hate him Ryan Braun is the face of the Brewers. As a Brewers fan that fact disturbs me a little.  Mainly because we have and have had other players that could easily have replaced him.  I have forgiven him for his steroid use and the whole circus that followed. Well forgiven him to a degree, he did get a man fired for doing his job just to save his ass for a year.  But that's a whole other story.  

Regardless of Ryan's past transgressions I've wanted to add his autograph to my collection for a long time.  And up to a few years ago that would have cost me big bucks.  Oh what a few years and a steroid scandal can do.  After selling a few things on ebay I had a little money to play with and decided to see I could find.  I wasn't sure which way I wanted to go, just an auto, a relic auto, dual auto.   After looking for a few weeks I found this beautiful 2015 Topps Five Star on card auto.  Overall I really like the look of the card.  I had thought about trying to track down one of those great looking black cards with silver signature, but this card fell into my lap and I ended up picking it up for less than $10 delivered.  







2 comments:

  1. Five Star looks great this year. nice addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Braun.

    "Well forgiven him to a degree, he did get a man fired for doing his job just to save his ass for a year."

    Well in Braun's defense (ugh), that guy who got fired failed to do his job.

    ReplyDelete