Saturday, January 2, 2016

TTM Success - Ben Oglivie


Happy New Year everyone.  I had a very low key New Year's Eve as I was recovering from travel back to Alaska from the Lower 48 visiting family for the holidays.  

Back at the end of November I sent out two TTMs.  Just two.  And I finally got my second one back and it's kind of a big one for me.  I tried Ben Oglivie back in 2012 the same year he signed cards for Topps new Archives brand.  I never got a response.  But I had been seeing a ton of returns for him over at Sports Card Forum so I figured why not.  

I sent Ben 2 cards his 1980 and 1981 Topps cards.  The 1981 is a the first Brewers card from that set that I've gotten signed so it's nice to fill a hole.  The 1980 card marks the third I've for that set.  I have a small side project trying to get as many of the 1982 World Series team as possible and getting to finally cross Ben off that list is great.




TTM Stats
Date Sent 11/22/15
Date Received: 1/2/16
Address Used:

Ben Oglivie
1012 East Sandpiper Dr.
Tempe, AZ 85283




No comments:

Post a Comment