Saturday, January 6, 2018

8th Annual Almost the Easiest Super Bowl Contest on the Web - Official Entries Post


Sorry for the delay my wife was hogging the computer all day and that's ok because I still had football to watch.  Wow what a great first game.  I must say not having a horse in the race make the playoffs so much more, for lack of a better word, enjoyable.  By my count we have 44 entries in this year's super bowl contest.  I'm pretty sure that's a record for any of my contests so wohoo!  I haven't done an exhausted review of the entries but it looks like we have just about every team covered with the Patriots and Steelers heavily favored.  I'm going to pull for Jacksonville just for the hell of it.  I also want to say welcome to the a couple first times I see and welcome back to all you long time players.  I also want to ask if you were kind enough to promote my contest but forget to leave a link or let me know please do so, I want to make sure everyone who helped promote the contest gets their second entry into the door prize drawing.  Those that did will have a PIMP by their pick and that lets me know to add a second entry when I randomize my list.  OK so what's up for grabs?  I've got a nice lot of 2003 Upper Deck Patch Collection Patch Cards for the winner!  The set was interesting as the manupatches were part of the base set.  Nobody earth shattering, but a nice lot of cool cards, plus I'm going to throw in a 2007 Robert Meachem Topps Chrome Rookie auto.  The winner will also get a nice stack of cards from their preferred team and/or players.  There might even be additional autos or relics in the prize.  Just depends what I have laying around.

For the door prize I have a nice lot of 2009 Topps Chrome cheerleader cards.  Pretty shiny girls for the winner. Not quite a complete set, but there are no dupes in the lot.  The door prize winner will also get a stack of their preferred team and/or players and maybe an auto or relic as well.

Sorry for the glare.

OK here are your official entries.  Like I said if you promoted the contest and do not have a PIMP by your pick let me know.  I'll have the Wildcard update out most likely on Monday.

dayf - Falcons over Patriots, 31 points, 1 field goal

Matthew Glidden - Patriots over Rams, 45 points, 2 field goals

Greg Zakwin - Rams over Pats, 69 points, 5 field goals.

CaptKirk42 - Rams over Chiefs, 51 Points, 3 field goals

Corky - Steelers over Rams, 52 points, 3 field goals.

jasongerman9 - Patriots over Eagles, 59 points, one field goal.

James Crecraft - Steelers over Vikings, 43 points, 5 field goals

night owl - Patriots beat Saints. 56 points. 2 field goals.

RAZ - Vikings over Patriots, 60 points, 5 field goals.

The Turrdog - Steelers over Vikings, 38 points, 1 field goal

Matt Stupienski - Patriots over Vikings, 58 pts, 4 FG

Brett Alan - Steelers over Rams, 41 points, 2 field goals.

Nachos Grande - Steelers over Rams, 51 points, 3 field goals

The Angels In Order - Patriots over the Rams, 53 points, 4 FG.

Wilson - Jaguars over Vikings, 52 points, 5 FG

Mark Hoyle - Pats over Saints. 65 points 5fg

Swing And A Pop-up - Patriots over Rams. 61 Points, 4 FG.

Dion's IP Autos only - Saints over Patriots 58 points 3 FG's - PIMP

Vrooomed - Eagles over Patriots - 45 points, 4 FGs.

Eric C - Pats over Eagles - 51 pts - 4 fgs [AnalogKid @ TCDB]

Sport Card Collectors- Pats  over Vikings 52 points 5 fg

Richard Nebe Jr.- Vikings over Steelers, 38 points, 3 field goals

Jeff S - Rams over Steelers - 48 points - 3 FG

Colbey Hopper - Panthers over Steelers, 44 points with 4 FGs

Fuji - Patriots over Vikings, 64 points, 5 FG.

David Switzer - Vikings over Chiefs. 51 points. 3 FG

ketchupman36 - Falcons over Pats. , 44 points, 3FG

irondequoit36 - Saints over Steelers , 48 points , 5fg

Jeff Miller - Vikings over Steelers, 48 points 2 fg

GCA - Patriots over Saints, 32 points, 3 FGs, PIMP

Jafronius - Patriots over Vikings, 44 points, 2 FGs

Josh D - Steelers over Saints...51 points...3 FGs

TSHenson - Steelers over Rams, 57 points, 5 field goals

Trevor P - Patriots over Saints. 69 points. 2 FG.

arpsmith - Eagles over Steelers, 55 points, 3 FGs

Adam Kaningher - Steelers over Eagles, 41 points, 2 FGs.

Jupiterhill - Chiefs over Eagles, 65 points, 3 FG's

Adam Sanders - Steelers over Vikings, 52 points, 5 field goals - PIMP

Matt Prigge - Vikings over Pats, 34 points, 2 FGs

P-town Tom - Titans over Rams, 43 points, 5 FGs

Matt - Bills  over Vikings, 42 points, 4 field goals

Sportzcommish - Falcons over Pats. 61 points. 4 field goals

Kenneth Riddle - Vikings over the Steelers, 42 points, 5 field goals

Red Cardboard - Patriots over Saints, 49 points, 0 field goals

2 comments:

  1. See my pimping here https://dionsipautosonly.blogspot.com/2018/01/pimping-of-8th-annual-almost-easiest.html

    ReplyDelete