Monday, November 22, 2010

I am a happy camper.

I'm not a vindictive man, but suck it Vikings. It's payback.  Now I'm not a hater not usually, although purple is my least favorite color.  Look I already blogged about it here.  I was just hoping for a win and a good showing not a rout and complete thrashing.  I ended up having to go to the bar to watch the game, which is the best place to watch a Packer game anyways especially if your not in Wisconsin.  Although the Pack has been on TV up here for quite a few weekends.  I ended up staying for the Colts/Pats game and I usually end up rooting for who ever my friends are rooting for this time the Colts.  That was a game.  I really thought Peyton was going to pull it off, at least tie.  My friend Kimmie was getting bored with the Packer game.  She was there actually rooting for the Viks because her boyfriend is a Vikings fan.  I'm glad he wasn't there I don't think I could have stood the whining.  So the sports bar I was at is called the Peanut Farm. If your in Anchorage you should stop by, they have really good burgers.  Now I use to go to a bar call the Crossroads which is pure Packer bar but the owner is kind of a dick and the Farm is much closer to my current living arrangements and they have shit loads of TV's.  The bar had a huge addition added a few years ago and it's set up into fan sections so each team gets it's own little section.  My buddy Mikey was off with his Browns buddies and had to watch that heartbreaking defeat.  But I have to say Hillis is going to be big in Cleveland and McCoy might have a good future there as well.  After the morning games we all met up in front of a big screen showing the Pats/Colts game and proceeded to drink huge schooners of Pabst and talk shit about Tom Brady hair.  All this and a good breakfast.  It was a good day.  Oh and on top of that I won my fantasy game too.  All I have to say is Drew Brees is a fantasy god!!!!

cb out

No comments:

Post a Comment