Thursday, January 5, 2012

2nd Annual Almost the Easiest Super Bowl Contest on the Web 2 More Days left to enter




Well actually you have 2 and a quarter days or so, but there's no reason to wait till the last minute.  I've put up some cool prizes.  A stack of vintage goes to the winner and a stack of your favorite team, second place gets lasts years bonus prize that was never claimed and just for showing up you might win a nice dual jersey relic of Joe Flacco and Derrick Mason numbered to just 250!  And remember you can get extra entries into the door prize for pimping and being a follower.  I would love to get my follower numbers over 100, but I'm not too worried about it.

Don't post you entry here, I'm trying to keep them all together on the original post so go HERE.


And yes I will keep posting reminders till Saturday Morning.  Entries accepted till 12 noon on Saturday Alaska Time or 4 pm Eastern US time for those lower 48er's and international readers.  As of right now we have 23 entries which is one more than last years contest, so I already will call this contest a success!

cb out.

No comments:

Post a Comment