Monday, January 30, 2012

Another SP in 2012 Topps Baseball.

So with 2 days left till the hobby release of Series 1 is official, I've seen retail blaster breaks already popping up on the forums, there is another SP to watch out for this year.

I just saw this on Yahoo news.  So I'm not sure if it's a joke or not.  Editing and proofing are kind of a joke on Yahoo blogs, but seeing as we're dealing with Topps I don't find this too far fetched.


You can read the blurb HERE.

Update check out the crazyness HERE. And of this repost that card had only been listed for 2 hours! Over $600 bucks. Wow if that sale actually happens is that guy going to have buyers remorse later.

4 comments:

  1. As much as that reminds me of the pain of the NLCS last year, I REALLY hope that card is real, because I want it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know - that is kind of cool. Better than a pie in the face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure it is real. I saw the same story on Beckett over the weekend. I like the card better that most SPs, but couldn't they have named it "Rally Squirrel" instead of Skip Schumaker?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And we all know the SMARTEST thing you can do is buy an SP variation at top dollar right away when it is first discovered. This turd will be worth south of $30 in a month.

    ReplyDelete