Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hail Hydra!!



Sorry this is a little late.

All I can say is it's about time.  I've been a pretty loyal follower of Agents of SHIELD and with a few exceptions I'd been pretty disappointed.  But with 5 episodes still left in the season holy crap have they turned it up a notch.  I still need to see The Winter Soldier and I'm hoping to see it when I have grandparents around to babysit when we head south in  few weeks.

I'm glad they finally made Skye less annoying and more of the team.  I get that you have to build the character, but is it wrong I was hoping she wouldn't make after getting shot?

If you haven't seen this weeks episode go to ABC.com and watch it.  NOW!

I also find it amusing that the Hail Hydra meme is sweeping the web.

That will be all.


No comments:

Post a Comment