Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cynicalbuddha's Top 100 #57


Jordy, Jordy, Jordy!
Man what a great year this kid is having.  I mean he was awesome in the Superbowl and then just carried that through to this season.  Just incredible.  Mix with that the season the Pack is having and that they just offered stock again. It's a great time to be a Packer fan.  Jordy's cards are starting to get some notice with his new found popularity. Luckily I scored this card early last year before he was on a lot of collector's radar.  That's when I picked most of my Jordy auto's and relics.  I can't remember what I paid for this relic, but trust me I got it cheap.  A great rookie card here. Yeah I know that this is all stuff Jordy touched or wore during the Rookie Premiere in 2008, but who cares a great multirelic card.

Number 57 on the Top 100
2008 Donruss Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Jordy Nelson Rookie Premiere Materials Dual Relic (Ball/Super Swatch) #274  Numbered 043/100.




No comments:

Post a Comment