Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holy Crap!! Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse to be a Bears fan!!

I just saw this over the wire.


The Chicago Sun Times is reporting that Sam Hurd, WR for the Chicago Bears, has been busted trying to buy drugs and setting up a drug distribution ring in Chicago.

Wow, all I can say is wow.  Go HERE to read the whole article.

Apparently Sam already was distributing, but needed more to keep up with his demand.  It just kinda shocks me.  I mean this guy makes over a million dollars a year, what is he doing, setting up for his retirement?

Crazy, Crazy, Crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah it's been a rough year for me fan-wise. First, my Rockies stink up the majors from May-October. Then, Cutler and Forte get hurt pretty much ruining a potentially fantastic season. Now the Bears have the millionaire drug peddler. This is exactly why you should hope your team does not sign anyone from the Dallas Cowboys.

    ReplyDelete