Friday, December 16, 2011

It's coming prepare yourselves.


Oh yeah. Last year was so much fun.  I have a feeling a few more people will be picking the Packers this year.

Only 3 more weeks till it starts.  Last year I gave away a set of Rookie of the Week redemption cards.  This year who knows.  I still haven't decided.  But the format will be the same. If you don't remember or didn't participate last year you can click here to check it out.

And you may remember I talked about having a trivia contest on the blog.  I've decided not to do it. Mainly because I don't have the time and mainly because with the internet today it's way too easy to find the answers. But I won't rule one out in the future.  So with 3 weeks of regular season left there's some damn good football yet to be played.  Some of the divisions are already wrapped up, but there are a few that aren't and the wild cards still need to be decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment