Thursday, December 22, 2011

Cynicalbuddha's Top 100 #62


I warned you a while ago these Top 100 posts would be getting more and more PC-centric.  So we have another Robin Yount card.  A beautiful low numbered patch card.  Every now and then I'll just spend an hour or two surfing the listings on ebay for new cards for my player collections.  Sometimes there's some incredible Yount's up there.  I've seen some great collections being sold off.  It's times like that I wish I was rich so I could try and snag all the great cards, but most of the time I'm lucky if I can snag even one of them.  I won this card off of ebay a few years back in one of those mass sell-offs.  The nice thing is with so many awesome cards to choose from some get over looked and I snagged this bad boy pretty cheap.

#62 on the Top 100 (in no particular order)

2004 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection Robin Yount Ultimate Game Patch GP-RY #d 25/75



1 comment: