Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Trade night booty Part 8 the Football Packs


Here we have the bulk of the Football that I won at Trade night.  We'll start off with the cheapest and work our way up.  

First up Topps Chrome.

Not too bad. 3 rookies and one of those rookies was an insert.  I think Ponder has some learning to do, but might very well end up being the QB the Vikings have long since needed.

Next Topps Gridiron Legends.
I only bought one pack of this when it came out and hit a Jerrel Jernigan auto.  I'm just under impressed with this offering.  The cards are kinda boring.  The Boldin is the Bronze or Sepia or what ever you want to call it parallel #d to 299.  Wes Welker is the extra thick decoy card.

Next up Certified Football.

And the hit...
A nice event worn patch of Taiwan Jones.  The running joke at Trade Night is that Taiwan is everywhere and I did hit quite a few of his cards in these packs.  

Now on to a pack I was really looking forward to opening.  At 26 bucks a pack this is a product I could see splurging on a pack or too, but I've been good.  

After opening this up all I have to say is which cards are the base cards?  Is it the Die cut crowns, I'm pretty sure it is, but honestly it's hard to tell with what you get in a pack.  Here's the run down.
Some great looking cards.  I really like the Knights of the Gridiron die-cut insert.  I would have loved to pull an auto out of this product but I'll suffer with my low numbered Matt Ryan Relic.

Next up the best pack of the bunch.....


1 comment: