Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cynicalbuddha's Top 100 #23

I just want to go on record and say I hate the Vikings.  I'm a Packer fan and it's the law.  I also hate the Bears.  Also a Packer Law.  However I seem to be rooting for the Lions this year. It's my rooting for the underdog syndrome.  Anywho.  I may hate the Vikings, but when I pulled this card last year, I did not hate it.  I couldn't let this card go.  It's awesomeness incarnate.  It absolutely blew me away. And it's the first and only book card I've ever pulled.  And the another awesome thing about this card it's not 6 jersey swatches either. 

Number 23 on the Top 100

2010 Topps Prime Toby Gerhart PL1-TG Rookie Book card #d 05/10.




2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love the patch and glove!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Greg. I think the only thing that would have made this card better would be to have one home and one away jersey in the card instead of two purple pieces.

    ReplyDelete