Thursday, December 9, 2010

Great Moogally Googally A Trade with 30 Year Old Cardboard

A few weeks back Brian over at 30 year Old Cardboard had a post where he decided to get rid of his Ryan Braun collection.  I sent him an email with some stuff I thought he would like and all he asked for in return was my Andre Dawson Obak card I had.  He's got a hell of a Andre Dawson collection by the way.  Well I couldn't tell exactly all he had to offer but I felt bad just sending one card so I loaded my bubble mailer up with some Marlin's inserts and extras.  Boy I'm glad I did, I would have felt this trade was way too one sided if I hadn't.  Let's take a gander.


This is just the first batch.  There were 34 Brauns in all. A few doubles but who cares.  Lots of goodness here.  I love the Bowman gold's too.  Plus I got not one but 2 Tribute Brauns one blue #d to 399.  And the UD Portraits insert is one I know I don't have.



I love that X3 from UD X so shiny. 

Thanks Brian I sent out your package on Monday afternoon and it's got a long way to go but I think you should have it by this weekend. 

On a side note.  I was suppose to be closing on a house today but the senior processor who works for AlaskaUSA Mortgage misspelled the word Alaska in my email address at work so I didn't get his important email till this Monday, so I am not closing till next week.  That being said things are being packed and I hope soon unpacked, cards unearthed,  and hopefully more trades to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment