Monday, December 20, 2010

Hey Topps Thanks.


A few weeks back I had a few left over MCG cards that I thought I'd redeem before I forgot about them.  As I was going throught the stack I came across 3 cards that wouldn't work.  After looking a little closer I noticed that each code only had 8 characters instead of the 9 needed.  I was a little miffed.  I thought about ranting about it, but with all the problems Topps has been having with quality control it would have been just another drop in the bucket.  So I wrote a nice little letter to Topps put my cards in with it and sent it off to there consumer services address and forgot about it.  Then a few days ago I got a letter from Duryea PA.  Mmmmm.  And lo and behold 3 replacement code cards all had 9 characters.  Well I got these before the big move so I figured I better redeem them ASAP and here's what I got.



One 79 and two 80's.
Hohum so much for 52 gold.

Still it was nice of Topps to replace the cards and they did it fairly quickly too. I also got a form letter with my name on it telling me how to submit cards in the future.  Is that foreshadowing?

cb out.

1 comment:

  1. I had one of those in too and I emailed them and they replied with a code the next day. I don't remember what I got, but it was quick service, which I wasn't expecting.

    ReplyDelete